Couldn't find more specific information about NODE.OS on the website? Find it here.
- How well has your software proven itself in real-world settings?
Although we are a young, emerging company, we have already been able to attract a wide range of companies to our software solutions. There are currently more than 700 active robots using our software solution in a variety of environments.
- Can I integrate your software solution system into any type of vehicle?
Yes, our solution is compatible with all types of mobile robots and different kinematics, including tricycle, differential and omnidirectional robots.
- What are your hardware and software requirements?
All NODE Robotic software solutions are hardware-agnostic. All we need is an industrial PC and LiDAR safety scanners, which are usually already present in modern mobile robots. If these elements are present, no changes need to be made to the existing vehicle.
- How can I test NODE software solutions?
As part of an Experience Package, you have the opportunity to test our solution on your own mobile robot. During the entire testing phase, we support you in integrating our test license into your mobile robot. Depending on whether your solution already supports ROS, you can start the first tests within just one day.
Questions about localization:
Do you still have unanswered questions about our localization solution? Maybe they will be answered here.
- Is your localization solution also usable in changing/dynamic environments?
With our Live SLAM localization solution, we can continuously detect changes in the environment and update the initial map accordingly. This feature makes our localization solution highly reliable even in extremely dynamic environments.
- How does the mapping of my environment work?
The initial map is created by driving your robot through the mission areas with a joystick or gamepad. And that's it! No additional, time-consuming post-processing or setting of fixed or variable features is required.
- Is it possible to combine our navigation solutions with your localization?
Yes, we offer a modular solution. You have the flexibility to integrate NODE.localize as a standalone solution alongside your existing navigation system.
- Does the NODE localization rely on 2D LiDAR or do you support other sensors as well?
Our localization solution is based on 2D LiDAR data. However, we also fuse other available sensor information, such as odometry, IMU and 3D LiDAR.
- Can I use an existing floor plan or a point cloud instead of a map?
Yes, if you already have an existing floor plan based on a point cloud, it is possible to use this plan as an initial map without the need to create a map using a robot.
- Does your localization solution support only AMRs or also AGVs?
With NODE.localize, you can map and localize AMRs (Autonomous Mobile Robots) as well as AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles).
Questions about navigation:
Do you still have unanswered questions regarding our navigation solution? You might get them answered here.
- How do you set up your navigation solution?
We work with a zone-based approach, where you can add different zones within the initial map you created during the mapping process. All you have to do is select the points of interest that you want your robots will navigate to. Based on these POIs, robots will autonomously calculate the optimal route.
- Does the NODE navigation solution include dynamic obstacle avoidance capabilities?
Yes, our navigation solution NODE.move enables mobile robots to dynamically navigate around obstacles by considering factors such as the kinematics, size and safety fields of the mobile robot.