Who we are
NODE Robotics was founded by scientists, software developers and business developers from Fraunhofer IPA in Stuttgart. We are an early-stage startup in the field of autonomous intralogistics/mobile robotics.
The goal of NODE Robotics is to bring collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) into widespread use for autonomous production and intralogistics. To this end, we develop software solutions for the coordination, collaboration and navigation of multi-vendor AMR fleets. A key component here is the intuitive and responsive user interface as a gateway to monitor and analyze fleet performance as well as each individual mobile robot.
Who we are looking for
In order to bring our technology to market and continuously develop it further, we are looking for motivated people who share our passion for robotics and deep tech and want to pave the way for AMRs in the industry with us.
- Support us in the development of our groundbreaking UI for robotics.
- Co-design our user interface and directly implement your ideas.
- Help us with the creation and execution of UI/UX user tests.
- Knowledge of frameworks and tools in the field of UI/UX design.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development tools is a plus.
- High self-motivation and passion coupled with creativity.
What you can expect
- Join and help build an early-stage deep tech startup.
- Work in the future sector “mobile robotics”.
- Enjoy creative freedom, great opportunities for advancement, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Apply at email@example.com