Who we are
NODE Robotics was founded by researchers, software developers and business developers from Fraunhofer IPA in Stuttgart. We are an early-stage startup in the field of autonomous intralogistics/mobile robotics.
The goal of NODE Robotics is to bring collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) into widespread use for autonomous production and intralogistics. To this end, we develop software solutions for the coordination, collaboration and navigation of multivendor AMR fleets.
Who we are looking for
In order to bring our technology to the market and continuously develop it further, we are looking for motivated students who share our passion for robotics and deep tech and want to pave the way for AMRs in the industry with us.
- Support us in the further development and testing of our SW components.
- Improve existing and develop new algorithms in the fields of local path planning, collision avoidance, trajectory generation and control.
- Test the implemented algorithms in simulation, on our robots and at our customer sites.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and ROS.
- Experiences in state of the art algorithms for dynamic path planning and control theory.
- Experience with mobile robot navigation is a plus.
- High self-motivation and creativity.
What you can expect from us
- Join and help build an early-stage deep tech startup.
- Enjoy creative freedom, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Get hands-on experience in developing software for our robots and in exciting industrial projects.
Interested? Send us your CV and a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org