Who we are
NODE Robotics was founded by scientists, software developers and business developers of the Fraunhofer IPA in
Stuttgart. We are an early-stage startup in the field of autonomous intralogistics/mobile robotics.
The goal of NODE
Robotics is to bring collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) into widespread use for autonomous production and
intralogistics. For this purpose we develop software solutions for coordination, collaboration and navigation of multivendor
AMR fleets. A key component is the intuitive and responsive user interface as a gateway for the observation and
analysis of fleet performance as well as of each individual mobile robot.
Who we are looking for
In order to bring our technology to market and continuously develop it further, we are looking for motivated students who
share our passion for robotics and deep-tech and want to help us pave the way for AMRs into the industry.
- Build and maintain a cloud architecture for mobile robotics.
- Use and revision of the existing Continuous Integration schedules.
- Development and implementation of continuous delivery systems for cloud and edge software solutions.
- Selection, development and implementation of tools for logging, tracing and monitoring for mobile robotics.
- Experiences in one or several if the following fields: CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, operation of distributed systems, Docker, Git, Grafana and cloud architectures.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development tools is an advantage.
- High self-motivation and passion for connecting DeepTech with current cloud computing solutions.
What you can expect from us
- Join and help build an early-stage deep tech startup
- Enjoy creative freedom, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Get hands-on experience in developing software for our robots and in exciting industrial projects.
Interested? Send us your CV and a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org